Cottage Rental Unpaid11 months ago - Rent - Toronto - 89 views
Book before it's all gone! Only couple of weekends left in month of July and August
The 4 seasons Cottage "Moon River Retreat", just over an hour and a half drive from chaotic city life, escape yourself to Canadian small town vibe with mystic open sky, soothing and relaxing riverfront view and minutes walk to Bobcaygeon town center, a popular tourist destination in Kawartha Lakes, offering a vibrant mix of shopping, dining and cultural experience.
-Hot spot for recreational fishing. Easy access to Marina- great for boat owners.
-Its our first season-enjoy all brand new cozy furniture and appliances
- Bobcaygeon Beach Park (45 Park Street)-A short walk along the boardwalk from the locks
- Kawartha Settlers' Village (May 1st-Sept 30)
- Farmers' Market (Saturdays from May-October between 8am -1pm. Location- 47 Mansfield St)
- Bobcaygeon Agriculture Park ( Saturday Morning)
- Bobcaygeon-Verulam Community Centre (51 Mansfield St): The Canada/US Walleye Tournament takes place in May, with weigh-in and outdoors show hosted at the Bobcaygeon-Verulam Community Centre.
- Shore Spa Community Club Inc (40 Marina Dr)
- Buckeye Rentals (12 Bolton St) for boat rentals
- Famous Kawartha Dairy Bobcaygeon ( Ice Cream, 89 Prince St W)
- Bobcaygeon Wilderness Park - hiking, cycling, cross country skiing.
- Emily Provincial Park (27 minutes drive, on the way to and from the cottage)
- Free Concerts in the Park at Lock 32 every Thursday evening in July & August!
- The 6000 square foot Bobcaygeon Marketplace offers a wide selections of antiques, collectables, and vintage items.
Eats & Treats:
- The locals all crave it, but visitors often miss it: the Grilled Cheese Hideaway is your perfect local lunch experience.
- Just for the Halibut get dinner there.
- Find your picnic needs satisfied at the Bobcaygeon Bakery and Kawartha Coffee Co!
- Make a sweet stop at the headquarters of Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream!
Location: Bobcaygeon, Kawartha Lakes, ON
Please contact for pricing and availability or book through Airbnb: https://airbnb.com/h/moon-river-retreat